m- French artist. A leading fauvist, he employed pure color, simple shapes, and an exquisite sense of design to produce paintings, such as The Red Studio (1911), sculpture and collages that have influenced the course of modern art.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood; the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
Stu-di-o (stoo-dee-oh, styoo-)
- the workroom or atelier of an artist, as a painter or sculptor.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
Red Studio Design
- A web design, coding and hosting company established in 1995.
- Commitied to bringing their clients beautifull, functional, affordable and easy to maintain web solutions.
- Enjoying the challenge of creating and building web sites by transforming concepts into innovative visual solutions. The vast background and many years of experience Red Studio Design offers insures the high quality, speed and originality that our clients demand.